Subject: BML Manual is available
From: [email-masked] (robert hood)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 1996 10:23:31 -0500

The commercial version of the BML manual is available on my anonymous
FTP site under:

     ftp.netcom.com:/pub/bh/bhood/plugins/BML

There are three PKZip archives:

       man-word.zip       Word 6c for Windows format
       man-text.zip       MS-DOS text with some layout retained
       man-ps.zip         Postscript version

I will not guarantee the formatting/layout of the text in any version except
the Word 6 file.  Keep in mind that it is copyrighted material, and you are
not allowed reproduce it, in part or whole, beyond the single copy that
Virtual Visions, Inc., grants you permission to to print for your own
personal use.

This manual is being made available publically to further introduce you to
the capabilities of this plugin.

The BML system will begin shipping on February 1st.

Render me gone,               |||
Bob                         ^(===)^
-------------------------oOO--(_)--OOo--------------------------------------
Bob Hood, President | All governments suffer from a recurring problem:
Virtual Visions,Inc.| Power attracts pathological personalities.  It is not
Tel: 1.303.989.4191 | that power corrupts, but that it is magnetic to the
FAX: 1.303.727.7555 | corruptible.  Such people have a tendency to become
                    | drunk on violence, a condition to which they are
[email-masked]    | quickly addicted              - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------